Ladies Spill the Tea – Food to Soul – Every 4th Thursday of the month
March 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until March 24, 2022
Ladies Spill the Tea is a down-to-earth and welcoming environment to JUST BE! Chef Kim holds safe space to share stories, laughs, life experiences that can resonate for anyone and everyone – over tea, coffee or whatever…. Ladies Spill the Tea meet-ups are held online, through True II Soul Academy (Launching JAN 2022).
True II Soul Network is known for holding safe space for transformative programs. Ladies Spill the Tea is a part of the Food to Soul program, and provides a virtual haven for shared experiences and a relaxed getaway from the everyday. Led by Chef Kim Sutherland Ladies Spill the Tea is a gathering of women (18+), who are initially perfect strangers, but have at least one thing in common: they like to keep it real, so they can deal and heal.
Drinking and eating together in Ladies Spill the Tea allows space:
- TO KICK BACK, LISTEN, CHAT AND JUST BE
- FOR AUTHENTIC EXPRESSION, REAL CONVERSATION and EXPLORATION of anything from the neatest life hacks to the most profound life questions
- TO MAKE REAL CONNECTIONS with people who are more focused on being themselves rather than being judges or critics.
- FOR LAUGHTER – and not just the cute laughs, but the gut-wrenching, not so cute, snorting and send-you-to-the-washroom kinda laughs!
- TO EMPOWER and HEAL – with support, reflection & guidance in a safe and inclusive space
- FOR GAINING INSIGHTS from diverse experiences, stories and circumstances
- TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Chef Kim is creating a supportive community, through Ladies Spill the Tea, to take a moment for (and to honour) ourselves, each other and the journeys that contribute to how we experience food, relationships and life.
Chef Kim and True II Soul Network to bring you Food to Soul. Our guide, Chef Kim is an Executive Chef, Yoga Teacher & Mom of 3 wicked kids. With over two decades experience in the food and beverage industry, Chef Kim has built a reputation for mindful, empowered and passionate leadership. Having led small and large teams, including the world-class culinary teams for The MLS All Star Soccer Game, The World Figure Skating Championships, Canadian Scouts Jamboree and the CHL Memorial Cup, Chef Kim shares inspiration, empowerment, tools and resources that apply as readily to the cook in the home kitchen as it does to the chef who is managing a high-performing team. In Ladies Spill the tea, Chef Kim gets real and raw about the realities of life outside of what we do for a living or what the world wants to see.
Registration Opens January 4th & Closes on January 21st
Day: Thursdays (Every 4th of the month)
Duration: 2 hours
Times: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM PT
Class Type: Virtual
Meet-up Dates: JAN 27, FEB 24, MAR 24
SOME PERKS WHEN YOU JOIN LADIES SPILL THE TEA
- Special invitation and preferred pricing for our global gathering of like-minded people at our annual Broken Whole Symposium
- Free Consultation with diverse experts and speakers
- Full Access to our Opened Doors Mentoring Program
- 10% off all products and services in the True II Soul Marketplace
HOW TO REGISTER in 3 EASY STEPS:
If you’re not a True II Soul Member, the cost is $20 CAD per meet-up. Want to PWYC? Join our True II Soul Movement for free with a Community Roots or Pro Roots membership. See below for payment details.
3) Canadian Residents: Send payment, via e-transfer, to Food to Soul – using email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For outside of Canada: Send payment through PayPal to True2Soul Network Inc., using email address: email@example.com
QUESTIONS? Please CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at the Academy!
Ladies Spill the Tea
Chef Kim Sutherland: Executive Chef, Mother of 3, Yogi and Passionate Culinary Genius
Chef Kim is a Red Seal Chef, Yoga Teacher and fiercely passionate mother who takes the art of conscious cooking to a whole new level! Specialising in inspirational and empowerment and mindfulness in culinary arts, Chef Kim offers programs for home cooks as well as culinary professionals. Her teachings and coaching address limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, mindfulness – from the home kitchen to team leadership, and so much more. The former Executive Chef at Budweiser Gardens, Chef Sutherland has worked in various restaurants and facilities across North America. She helped plan and execute the culinary creations for major sporting events including The World Figure Skating Championships, The MasterCard Memorial Cup, and she recently ran a kitchen for thousands at The Canadian Scout Jamboree in Nova Scotia, and Boler Mountain in London, Ontario. Chef Sutherland is passionate about local, sustainable food and she loves to share that passion with others.
“What excites me the most is to be able to share my passion for food, sustainability & healthy lifestyles…” – Chef Kim