The Earth Angel Project
July 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Earth Angel Project is an online sanctuary that is devoted to acknowledging, appreciating, respecting and holding space for Caregivers. The Earth Angels Project meets online through True II Soul Academy (Launching FEB 2022).
The Earth Angel Project is a safe and inclusive space to honour and care for Caregivers who contribute to the fabric of our society through service.
Service providers and Caregivers are always in a position of doing what’s necessary, giving what’s needed and providing care. Sometimes we, too, are people in need of caring. We are human beings who are also family members, friends and loved ones.
The Earth Angel Project is a Sanctuary for:
- UNPAID CAREGIVERS who care for family members, friends, neighbours in need, etc.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS and caregivers who work in PERSONAL SUPPORT, SOCIAL SERVICES, EMERGENCY SERVICES, HEALTH SERVICES, EDUCATION, etc
- PROVIDING our Earth Angels with tools, resources and space for self-care
- GAINING insights, shared wisdom and camaraderie
- EXCHANGING interesting, tried-tested-and-true “life hacks” and practices
- SOCIALLY ENGAGING with peers and comrades across many divides
- EMPOWERING and HEALING – with support, reflection & guidance in a safe and inclusive space
- EXPLORING new avenues for rejuvenation, growth and transformation
True II Soul Network is known for holding safe space transformative programs. The Earth Angel Project provides space for inspiration, intergenerational interaction and shared experiences. Hosted by Keda Edwards Pierre with guest speakers from diverse service industries, EAP is a gathering of (initially) perfect strangers, who share service and caregiving in common, can appreciate a like-minded support network, and want to engage in interesting conversation on everything from quick and easy cooking tips to compassion fatigue.
The Earth Angel Project
Earth Angel participants become part of a cross-sectoral network of support, with access to workshops that provide resources in:
Food & Nutrition
Massage & Self-Care
Trauma Recovery & Resiliency Development
Grief & Loss
DeCluttering & Space Organisation
Day: Thursdays (Every 4th of the month)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Times: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET / 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PT
Class Type: Virtual
SEASON 1 Meet-up Dates: FEB 24, MAR 24, APR 28
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BECOME PART OF THE EARTH ANGEL PROJECT
Moments to focus on you, self care, learn new things and meet different people who
- Understand, through lived experience, what it means to be of service – including the rewards and tolls.
- Share passion projects and want to expand their network of support
- Provide a safe and inclusive space for sharing of ideas, information, tips and tricks
- Offer tools, resources and techniques for overall wellbeing.
EAPs have opportunity to exchange and explore different ways to navigate the caregiving role – which, can be as challenging and under-appreciated as it is rewarding and significant.
EARTH ANGEL PERKS
- Special invitation and preferred pricing for our global gathering of like-minded people at our annual Broken Whole Symposium
- Free Consultation with diverse experts and speakers
- Full Access to our Opened Doors Mentoring Program
- 10% off all products and services in the True II Soul Marketplace
HOW TO REGISTER for The Earth Angels Project:
QUESTIONS? Please CONTACT US at email@example.com. See you at the Academy!
- July 28
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Tags:
- #aides, #assistants, #caregivers, #emergencyservices, #familycare, #healthcareproviders, #personalsupport, #sandwichgeneration, #serviceproviders, #socialservices