- This event has passed.
The Golden Circle
January 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
The Golden Circle is an online sanctuary that is devoted to acknowledging, appreciating, respecting and holding space for grown folk (60+). The Golden Circle meets online through True II Soul Academy (Launching JAN 2022).
The Golden Circle is a safe and inclusive space to honour elders who have paved paths, made contributions to our families and societies, and have so many rich stories and insights to share.
The Golden Circle is a Sanctuary for:
- GROWN FOLK who are 60+
- SHARING wisdom, laughs, insights and stories over tea or coffee
- GAINING insights in rich, diverse traditions and vibrant cultures from around the world
- EXCHANGING interesting, tried-tested-and-true “life hacks” and practices
- SOCIALLY ENGAGING with peers and comrades across many divides
- EMPOWERING and HEALING – with support, reflection & guidance in a safe and inclusive space
- EXPLORING spiritual growth and life transformation
True II Soul Network is known for holding safe space transformative programs. The Golden Circle provides space for inspiration, intergenerational interaction and shared experiences. Facilitated by Keda Edwards Pierre The Golden Circle is a gathering of (initially) perfect strangers, who enjoy some of the same things and want to share some interesting conversations. This group also allows opportunities for younger generations to listen, learn and exchange insights through the Opened Doors Mentoring Program.
The Golden Circle
This group meetup is for the elders in communities who are interested in connecting with other grown folk and are interested in some relaxed chats about whatever strikes their fancy – chatting about everything from gardening, family recipes and staying fit and healthy to cultural traditions, passion projects, life adventures, childhood memories and more.
Golden Circle participants become part of a 3G network:
The Circle offers relaxed interactive chats, informative workshops from experts in a variety of topics, social engagement and opportunities for intergenerational interaction.
Registration Opens December 27 & Closes on January 14
Day: Wednesdays (Every 3rd of the month)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Times: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET / 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM PT
Class Type: Virtual
Season 1 Meet-up Dates: JAN 19, FEB 16, MAR 16
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BECOME PART OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE
- Opportunities to learn new things and meet different people
- Sharing passion projects and expanding a network of support
- Opportunities to give back through mentorship
- Sharing of ideas, information, tips and tricks
- Sharing of tools, resources and techniques for overall wellbeing.
G’s have opportunity to share and explore different ways to navigate what can often seem to be a complex and ever-changing world.
GOLDEN CIRCLE PERKS
- Special invitation and preferred pricing for our global gathering of like-minded people at our annual Broken Whole Symposium
- Free Consultation with diverse experts and speakers
- Full Access to our Opened Doors Mentoring Program
- 10% off all products and services in the True II Soul Marketplace
HOW TO REGISTER for The Golden Circle:
QUESTIONS? Please CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at the Academy!